Friday, September 28, 2007

Ever steal anything from CostCo?

I did, with my friend K from college (who JUST had her second son). It was an ACCIDENT!

[SO glad I just re-read that...I mean the theft was an accident, NOT the second son, Robert Spencer was totally and lovingly on purpose, stealing a cartoon VHS (DVD's didn't exist yet, I'm old) was the accident]

She stole (I mean, we) the cartoon version of The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Again, I swear it was an accident. (my parents read this...my 2-3 subscribers(I only have 2 parents, the potential 3rd is either Joel or A)...they're not biased tho...they also think everything I own looks good on me and my hair always is pretty and I think now they've said all that bc I look like them, so they have to think so....thoughts?My hair does look pretty good today...it's the clip I bought earlier...it makes my hair flip the right way)

moving on....today is SUCH a tangent day. Maybe I'm hormonal...

The point is that my college-missing, English-major-being, new-york-restaurant-loving self adores the wall paper in this restaurant's bathroom. Check it out here, you'll see what I mean.
I also LOVE the pink padded-is-the-wrong-word door. Ruched is wrong too. Pintucked, also wrong, arg! ummm, TUFTED! Whoopie. Button-tufted door.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!