Monday, October 1, 2007

lots Lots LOTS to get to today...

Most of it, as usual, food related. I do shop, I swear, but as you all know (or can now pretend to) Fall is the unofficial NYC restaurant opening season.

This resto can't decide which season to be, which ends up being a very cool idea...and it's in my 'hood so when A wants to go somewhere close...here it is. Now, should we go here or Accademia di Vino w/M and D (that's Mom and Dad)??? Wait and see I guess. NOTE: Definitely click the photo to see the resto change from Summer into Fall....like one of those stickers that you hold @ diff angles to see different pix....really try it.

What else?

Oh, this service is selling itself as new and different. Different and perfect, yes. New, not so much. We had a homemade cookie/milk delivery service my freshman year of college which was in 19__...NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...I recall everyone on my hall gathering for cookies a few times, sitting on the floor in Pomerance and LOVING college. Is it wrong to want to wait on a street corner for the cookies and bring them back to my apt and have a carpet cookie picnic? No? good. Who's in?

More posts coming soon. Busy at work again. I get to use folders and print stuff....LOVE it. I might find an excuse to make tabs!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!