Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Anyone heard this song before?

Gambler by Madonna of the La Isla Bonita Supermix album?

I'm listening to it now on http://www.pandora.com/ (LOVE IT). Just unusual for me to hear a Madonna song for the 1st time in 2007.

Pandora is a really cool thing besides this "new" Madonna song. You enter songs or artists you like and for free, online it'll play similar songs/artists, you can tell it what you like and don't like and it remembers. It's awesome and easy for work.

Gotta go..."Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" just started....guess which "station" I'm listening to? Awesome 80's? Nope, I just typed in Madonna and they play stuff I love all day. ps. someone wore a Brandeis sweatshirt in this movie...and Sarah Jessica Parker was not that person.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!