Wednesday, October 31, 2007

In honor of Halloween...

I'm feeling old since I don't even get home from work until it's too late to see the building kids trick or treat. A's giving them Take 5 bars and Baby Ruths (he picked the baby ruths..not a huge fan).

Anyway, here are 2 candy/sweet events coming up that I know I'm gonna try to go to...

Chocolate Week (I know I posted this before, but really, it's chocolate WEEK!)
and
Sweet (hmm, that site looks familiar too...oh well).

I went to MarieBelle for hot choc today after picking up my coat (which is fixed and without them ruining the lining (thank god)). The two VERY gay guys were very sweet (ha ha, get it?). One is going to be a pimp tonight in the parade...because at least it's legal for one night...and the other didn't say, but who cares because I got a free sample! The store is beautiful and they have a very fun Lulu Guiness carpet (the one on the left) when you walk in. Not too much room for an event, but perhaps a small, like 10-15(max), party. The chocolate store part is in the front, near the windows on the street, which strikes me as stupid since it's hot at the windows and it's be nicer to sit at the windows and have people who just want to buy chocolate walk in the door and buy then leave, rather than having to walk thru the diners to buy then back out again to leave...but they didn't call to ask me. Still, the space is very pretty and altho it is upstairs and you have to buzz-up (also annoying) it's worth the trip!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!