Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bridal Shower Coming Up?

For those of you who don't yet have the perfect favors or who need to suggest something to a less than favorable (ha ha) friend...I FOUND THEM!

These are one of my favorite things, although I am very slightly anti umbrella's at showers only bc it's SO in your face it's not giving your guests enough credit. That said, my favorite umbrella was a bridal shower gift...so, say whatever you want....


PS. they're not cheap so maybe they cld be centerpieces and each guest cld have 1-2 chocolates.
note to self: plan party w/bridal shower theme...BRILLIANT!
PPS. Some of you notice that I write to you in code, or about you (only favorably of course). Yeah, some of you are just wrong so stop flattering yourself, keep reading, but stop thinking it's all about you...Some of you, however, are 100% correct. It is all about you! Who is who? I think we all know who thinks it's all about them. They're wrong. Too cryptic? Basically, if you think I mean you, I don't. If you know I mean you, I do.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!