Tuesday, October 23, 2007

BRILLIANT! Love this store!

This is perfectly explained in the NYMag review, but I'll just say that in NYC this is a perfect, if unconventional (but only sort of) way to organize a wine store.

Since I'm all about organization and doing it in a creative way (I emailed a friend today about finding zen in the Container Store...seriously...some people tweeze to relax(i think it's the required focus or horrific results w/only yourself to blame), I wander the Container Store and dream of the person I could be with the correct colored folders and tabs to put on them...yeah, I'm the first born.)

Anyways, read this.

Also, another brilliant thing from this store: Candy and Wine Pairing for a sophisticated Halloween ...I wld've gone w/Dessert Wine (we all know it goes with Twinkies...please tell me you get the reference, please!)
Wondering which alcoholic beverage goes best with Halloween-themed Snickers? Head to Bottlerocket Sunday for a free wine and candy tasting from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!