Wednesday, October 24, 2007

How many have you been to?

I'm a big fan of lists (duh) and also OpenTable. I love collecting things too...like points that I never use. I feel silly using a coupon at dinner, even tho I cld probably go to a few resto's for free on all the OpenTable points I've got.

It's like a personal online dinner reservation concierge. Haven't tried it but apparently you can make a Per Se reservation online!

Check out this list and make some reservations NOW!


Top 40 Restaurants in the US
Congratulations to the OpenTable restaurants just named by GAYOT.com as theTop 40 Restaurants in the US.
Atlanta:Bacchanalia
Boston:L'Espalier
California Central Coast:Marinus
Chicago:
Avenues
Charlie Trotter's
Everest
TRU
DC:
CityZen
Michel Richard Citronelle
Honolulu:Chef Mavro
Los Angeles:
Melisse
Patina
Providence
Spago Beverly Hills

Sona
New Orleans:Restaurant August
New York:
Bouley
Daniel
Eleven Madison Park
Le Bernardin
Le Cirque
Per Se
The Modern
Philadelphia:Le Bec-Fin
San Francisco:
Cyrus
Michael
Mina
Silks
The Dining Room At The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
The French Laundry

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!