Wednesday, October 17, 2007

L&T F&F Sale!

What what what?

Lord & Taylor Friends and Family sale!!!


If you click on the pix above you'll get to the coupon.

WHOOOOPIE! Basically you can get the SAME Nanette Lepore / Rebecca Taylor / BCBG / etc stuff as in Bloomies abt 20 blocks north (and 3-4 aves, depending on if you want to enter on the men's side(ick) or fancy bags and make-up), BUT all for 20% off!!!!

Now, when you go to L&T there's even more of a reason to get BCBG stuff (if you can w/the coupon) bc a NEW BCBG store just opened on 40th and 5th (NE corner) and my undergrad/law school friend reports that there are THREE stories! How is that an "even more reason"? Well, it just is bc, well, I don't really know. Always better to use a coupon. I think my family wld laugh if I called myself frugal (A are you reading this? Lamere who knows I never look at price tags...) but really, ask any of my NYC friends and they'll tell you (esp work friends) 80% of my wardrobe, fine 30%, is H&M. I have a necklace I've worn to death from Forever 21 and I ALWAYS get compliments, sometimes from the same people who don't recognize it...it's like a chameleon necklace. Anyways, I'm frugal and don't see why one shld spend full price for something if they don't have to and can find the exact same thing cheaper elsewhere then have more $ to spend on something else. It is just stupid...unless of course it's just off the runway, then SPEND SPEND SPEND bc that's completely cool!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!