Monday, October 15, 2007

Payless BOGO!

What is BOGO and why do I want to go to Payless?

FYI and BTW, BOGO is Buy One Get One (1/2 off). 1/2 off at Payless is like, well, it's WAY less than my lunch today. Plus w/your AAA card (all of my BFFs(except one but we haven't spoken in too long, if you think I'm writing about you and your name starts w/a "V" then your right!) are from the 'burbs and drive so I know somewhere you have a AAA card) you get 10% off.

10% off the sale price or your total purchase price? ARG, don't be that person in line. Just buy the freaking 2 pairs (or 4 or 6 or whatever) of shoes and get out.

ps. if the math works out the same, don't laugh at me. I don't really look at the prices in Payless. It's payLESS, so it's good for you.

My grama's not top on my list these days, but she's cute bc she calls Payless, Savemore. Old people are adorable.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!