Monday, October 15, 2007

This weekend...

I know it's only Monday, but I could use something to look forward to, since I already forgot to wear my perfect new red coat today and was a little chilly. I remembered my grey scarf thingy ($10 on a cruise!!!) since grey is very NOW, but still, the red jacket wld've been perfect.

Moving on....This Friday, Saturday and Sunday be in Chelsea for a gallery tour.

High Line Open Studios is this weekend. For 3 days over 50 private galleries along the High Line are open to the public. This adorable map also gives you the locations of the closest restaurants so you can grab a snack and keep shopping/looking.

Thursday from 6-8 is the opening reception. Not sure if that's also open to the public or only the fabulous. Anyone reading this is both, obviously!

Have a great week and an art-filled weekend.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!