Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hello again.

UPDATE BELOW

So I'm not a bragger, or braggart, or whatever, (as I type I realize how tragic my manicure (from last night) is...really, not well done and I already put clear polish on top and then it chipped more...awesome!)...anyways, but i TOTALLY AM BETTER THAN THEM!

Who is them? Martha Stewart! Yup! Put up or shut up, you say?

In Blueprint Magazine, Martha's "Fresh Fun Guide to Personal Style" which i LOVE like I love Domino and Real Simple, but a tiny bit more bc I heart Martha (and not in an I'm-better-than-you-pitty way either) (pps. a friend, for her BDAY is going to the taping of Martha's show! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!) , so in the magazine they have a list of 100 things (I read it with pen in hand). This month the list is: 100 Reasons to be Thankful During the Holidays. (Which really, could be called 100 Reasons why people can just read EventsbyJES and skip this Martha nonsense for 98 Reasons) Predictable, but OK. So Numbers 31 and 55 I've already blogged about! People, seriously! Martha's got nothing on me! What are those numbers. Let's compare:



Martha's #31:
Entrust Your Party's DJ Duties to the Electronic Minds Behind
31. pandora.com

MY Post (YESTERDAY): Click here.


Martha's #55:
Supplement With YouTube's Finest Programming
55. Choreographed wedding dances (see "Dirty Dancing" and "Thriller")

MY Post: Click here and here.


Here's another wedding dance video I received from a friend. I like big butts and I can't lie...

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!