Thursday, November 8, 2007

I am more than hesitant to post this, but...

it's the coolest thing I've EVER seen. EVER!

What took people so long to think of this. Plus, this one is truly brilliant, the options are endless and everyone I know is getting one for the holidays, no matter what! For birthdays, xmas, veterans day, mothers/fathers day, secretary's day, Canadian thanksgiving day, whatever, you're getting one!

What am I talking about? still almost want to keep it to myself, but then I might not get one...tempted to start a chain letter so everyone I know will get 10 of them or 50 years of bad luck...

OK, deep breath: Customizable Starbuck's Cards!!!!!!
ha, looks like I didn't write it after all....but I did. If you can't figure it out, you don't get one... (hint: highlight the "blank" space)

I KNOW, it's the coolest thing ON EARTH! What's your drink of choice?

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!