Thursday, November 8, 2007

Food Glorious Food!

I don't feel like a show-tunes loser writing that bc my 1st kiss (my 1st real one) was with the star of our 7/8th grade musical... Oliver. I wrote his name all over my keds. I'll spare him a Google link by just using his initials (JD)...but if anyone wants to see my keds, they're in a lucite box in my room in MD with special lighting and an armed guard...you never know when I'll become super famous and need all sorts of protection.

7th grade was Oliver and 8th was Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat (I was a harem girl....little did they know!). Guess who was the star of that one? YUP! JD! maybe it was his high voice, or maybe he was the one one who cared enough....

Anyways, I've been posting abt food non-stop, except that one abt shopping, fashion and France.

Here's another one, but this isn't too fancy since it's about bagels...well, it's kinda fancy.

I just read an article about
Chef Frank Tujague of the Westin hotel in Times Square (where else?) has unveiled the $1,000 white truffle bagel, "topped with white truffle cream cheese and goji berry infused Riesling jelly with golden leaves."

I'm ALL about truffles, even tho I dislike mushrooms. But, there is NO reason to pay $1000 for a bagel, no matter what's on it!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!