Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I love and adore Daily Candy...

However, sometimes I don't love all the sales they list...how can one girl love everything about everything?

So, I'm sending you the ones I would like to go to. Really, isn't that why you read this? For my witty editing of all things in NYC and the WWW.

So, of the sales Daily Candy posted today, these are my favorites:
What: Abaeté
Why: Super sexy and sophisticated party dresses are 60 percent off.
When: Nov. 29-Dec. 3. Mon., Thurs. & Fri., 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sat., noon-7 p.m.; Sun., 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Where: 560 Broadway, at Prince St., ste. 509 (212-334-4755).
Mostly bc Abaeté made shoes for Payless and I started my blog w/some Payless love.

Also:
What: Tracy Reese & Plenty by Tracy Reese
Why: Silk dresses, were $285, now $115; tunics, were $275, now $100; clutches, were $395, now $170.
When: Thru Nov. 29. Tues. & Wed., 8 a.m.-8 p.m.; Thurs., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Where: 145 W. 18th St., b/t Sixth & Seventh Aves. (212-388-0339).
Tracy Reese and Plenty go together w/Nanette and Rebecca Taylor for me. Adorable feminine clothing that I'll wear until I can afford a full wardrobe of Louis Vuitton and J.Mendel, two of the most luxurious yet feminine lines I've seen. You know I'll always throw some Old Navy and H&M in there.

While I'm in italics and typing away I must mention that I am wearing a gigunda(sp?) ring that I've "inherited." Since I'm not practicing I can't recall if you can inherit from someone who isn't dead yet. Regardless, it's mine and I f-ing LOVE it. I promise it's not for everyday wear, but it has been fun. In it I'm Fessica, the glam, taller, thinner, richer, less in need of laser-hair removal (altho I LOVE it and will talk about it if anyone has any questions, I shld be on a commercial I swear!) or a dermo or any dr's at all, version of myself.

Speaking of glam, I'll continue w/the italics bc it makes it look like I'm speaking a foreign language, or about a book or movie title, depending on which "Elements of Style" by. Strunk you're reading (I was an English major and the daughter of a linguist so I'm talking about a GRAMMAR book boys and girls, not a book by In Style although I have that on my shelf too).

Now I'm just rambling. Go shopping, enjoy it. Save $ at the sales mentioned above.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!