Monday, November 26, 2007

ABC Carpet, Santa and Hot Chocolate!

Guess why I'm posting this?

Is it because I cried, real star-struck-tears when I saw Scott Wolf and his MOM buying a bed (I think I overheard correctly (Scott I LOVE YOU!)) at ABC Carpet a few years ago? We almost ran away together but he didn't see me.

Is it because I bought WAY TOO expensive night tables that look like they came from an asylum (they're SO cool) but now they're perfect and I'll never part with them from ABC Carpet when I moved to NY?

Is it because I LOVE LOVE LOVE hot chocolate and have repeatedly purchased gifts for lamere at Michel Cluizel (the little chocolate resto inside ABC Carpet right near Pipa and Le Pain Quotidien(sp?)) so that I could get samples?

Yes, it is for all of those reasons, but mostly so that I can post anything at all about Scott Wolf. Party of Five on DVD would be the ULTIMATE JES gift. I already told A if he needs any gift ideas just read this blog. Lamere listened without even having to...of course...and got me the Hannukah countdowner thingy I mentioned here.

Click here for the events posting and more info. We'll all need some hot chocolate soon.

Must go join A on the couch. I know in the future he won't think I'm as adorable as he does now so I should spend time with him so I can remind him later...

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!