Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Cupcakes are coming! The Cupcakes are coming!

Magnolia bakery is opening next week on the UWS!

Where exactly? 200 Columbus Ave at 69th St

Don't believe me? Call them yourself: (212)724-8101

WHOOPIE! Just a bus ride and 3 blocks away!!!! See you there!!!!

Altho I am partial to Crumbs after they've been in the fridge...the icing gets better cold. I hope when I have cravings they're for cupcakes...at least then it will be justified! Now, no real excuse....

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE: I just found myself linked to on a blog I read almost daily!(Cupcakes Take The Cake) I even have a link to them on the right. See "The Most Perfect Food" links. This may not seem like the biggest deal to you, but for a new-ish blogger it's HUGE! Regardless, it's fun to read about yourself (altho in full disclosure I was eating a brownie...not a cupcake....while reading).

It's like seeing yourself on TV and not knowing you're going to be on! It's like seeing the girl you have a girl-crush on wearing YOUR jacket! It's like having the hot guy from high school stop you on the street for directions and him not knowing who you are because you look SO great! It's like running into an ex-boyfriend with your HOT husband and you're pregnant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!