Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Rolodex

So I don't actually have a rolodex, but I(we) do have 2 3x5 index card card sized boxes filled with business cards.

They're filed for easy reference (even though the 2 boxes are too full to even close properly and they're behind stuff to they're not easy to get to). Party/Shops/Food/Services (Salon/Car) in one box and Friends/Family/Attys/Dr/Club Cards/Phone Cards/Brklyn/Misc(always a helpful category)/Membership Cards (not totally sure the difference between club cards and this section) and finally Aspen.

Tonight I'm going through them....I've already found some cards from my favorite stores that have since closed: Lunettes et Chocolat anyone? Before NoLIta was as cool/hip/over as it is now...sigh. Hoping to find some good sources of new stuff for you guys(me).

Back to sorting, reminiscing, head shaking.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!