Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Seriously? Umm, there are no words...

Don't worry, though, I'm sure I'll come up with some...WHAT THE F? Couldn't they have at least gotten a model w/hot arms? Does that come in black? Dry clean only?

This is just TRAGICALLY BAD! Ok, this has got to be a joke bc the website says "Est 1950* Provisioners [which means crazy people] of America's Finest [?] Plural Clothing"

Hmm, OK, so maybe I've been reading too many preggo books, but do they mean multiples, like twins, triplets, etc? Or umm, what do they mean? Turns out a quick click on the "main page" leads one to this umm, sweatshirt. Ok, I'm honestly not knocking the plural clothing, and if I wasn't where I am right now I'd be HYSTERICALLY laughing so I want to thank whoever made this "stuff" for giving me one of the greatest laughs of my LIFE.

For the Siamese friends in your life:

Anyone ever wanted to dress their girls like they're characters in a horror movie? Anyone?

These are perfect my dad, who has serious issues with peoples' feet. They're just gross and I TOTALLY get it!




OK, I really must stop. It's too horrific/hysterical.

Disclaimer: I sincerely apologize if anyone reading this owns these items or created them or in any way wants to own them or wishes they created them. I blog because it enables me to judge other people in a public forum. I do not wish to offend, even tho I find these items offensive.

I totally understand being attached to your clothes (especially since I can't wear most of mine right now), but this is a whole different thing.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!