Thursday, October 23, 2008

One month later...

So, after the most FABULOUS Chanel event in The Park I came home and what's in my pocket? A new diamond and pearl ring? a quilted mini bag? a Chanel No. 5 sample? no, no and no (although we did get a 150ml bottle!!!)...a pink and purple pacifier that had fallen on the floor earlier today at the pediatrician's office! Yes, an official mom moment.

Jordanna is 10lbs 4oz today, she's growing A LOT but unfortunately I can no longer subtract her weight from mine. Oh, if I could what a wonderful world it would be....less stretchy waistbands, but a happy place...

What? Don't you have a one month old at home? How can you go to an event during bath and bed-time? I have a baby nurse (it's her last week, I don't want to discuss it) and tonight was Daddy's night to learn all about how to feed her and put her to bed, a VALUABLE lesson for him to learn.

And you can see how my life has changed since this post is about HER and bath-time and not so much about the Chanel event. Honestly though, the cheeks are TOO MUCH!

There's an art installation in Central Park and Chanel had an invite only event w/cocktails, etc...LOTS of fur and people who probably wear Chanel ALL THE TIME and I can't wait to check Style.com tomorrow for photos....anyways, I went w/the new Grama and it was awesome. Had my 1st drink since last January! I had a few sips at Rosh Hashanah this year but got a headache...

off to pump before bed....and then start my day all over again.

Promise to write more soon.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!