Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Right or Wrong or Just Cool?

As an English major, a lawyer (American history is kinda impt, boring, but impt), lover of historical fiction, and someone who once lived in London this is a little nuts.

That these types of things are even for sale strikes me as just wrong. It should be in a museum. I don't really care what they're using the $ for. However if I had the space, time and $$$ I'd buy it and donate it to the Smithsonian, or wherever.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present....the Magna Carta.

All of that said, I must admit I am a bit awed by history. But really, it's the freaking MAGNA CARTA! Hello, constitution, bill of rights, kings and queens, rolling British hills and estates, powdered hair (not the bumble and bumble kind), Victoria Beckham!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!